St Luke’s has an active mothers union group, that meets after the main sunday morning service on an adhoc basis. The aims of the Mother’s Union which has Diocese, Church of England and Anglican Communion organisation. Their aims are:
- To promote and support married life
- To encourage parents in their role to develop the faith of their children
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity
The St Luke’s Mother’s Union also helps raise awareness and finances to help the unfolding vision of the Church. We are very grateful for example that they raised funds to pay for this updated website.
If you are wanting to get involved in St Luke’s Mother’s Union then please do come along to the Church and ask to speak to Yemmi or Joy.
For more information on the Mother’s Union work, please see their website here.