Every Sunday from 10 am
From January 2018 and under the new leadership of Qualified Senior Teacher, Cambridge graduate and Christian, Ayo Ojumu, we are looking to develop a new Children’s Church at St Luke’s to happen every week …..
What is Children’s Church?
A Sunday school programme for children where we pray together, play fun games, engage in praise and worship, learn about the bible and join in with activities in a safe, caring environment. Our aim is to provide children with a firm Biblical foundation so they can build their faith and share with others the love of Jesus Christ.
Our mission is to spread a passion for the word of God in all things so that children may know Jesus Christ. We aim to nurture children’s relationship with God through exploration of the Christian faith, praise and worship, Bible stories and fun games. We want to encourage parents to work together with us, in partnership, to actively engage children in their faith.
Our 7 goals …
- No one has more influence in a child’s life than their parents/carers.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers and support them by giving them the tools that will help them be successful.
- To know each child by name
- Encourage children to invite Jesus to be their Leader, Forgiver and Friend.
- Support children in taking spiritual steps and developing spiritual disciplines that help them grow in their faith.
- Create an environment where children are safe, where relationships are built and there is a connection made with each child.
- Work together to create a solid team where we empower each other to serve.
- Ensure children are engaging in exploration of Christianity in a safe and caring environment, having fun, laughing, smiling and dragging their parents/carers to church every Sunday.
So if you are interested in hearing more of our plans, why not come along every Sunday from 10am.
We aim to provide a consistent experience for children every week so that they are not disappointed if ever there was not a Sunday Children’s Church for them.
If you would like more information, please email email@example.com